Combine Auschwitz Birkenau tour with a visit to the Salt Mine. Take the opportunity to explore both of these top places in one day without having to compromise time spent at each venue. Pick up at the hotel, transfer by minibus, English speaking driver and guided group tours in English at both - Auschwitz and the Salt Mines included in the total price. During the visit you will see:
- The gas chamber and the crematorium
- An exhibition of prisoners’ personal belongings
- Central jail of the camp
- Original railway ramp
- Primitive wooden barracks
- Mysterious underground lakes situated about 100 meters below the ground level
- Dozens of statues and mythical figures sculpted in salt
- The chapels carved out in a rock salt
- Galleries showing miners’ work hundreds of years ago
Enjoy complimentary tour with pick up directly from your accommodation in the Krakow City Centre.
You will be picked up directly from your hotel/apartment and taken to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial.
On the bus you will be taken care by the English-speaking tour guide assistant who will provide all necessary information about the Memorial and the tour and arrangements until you start your tour with a local Museum guide. You will also see a documentary film about Auschwitz on the way. You will visit Auschwitz and Birkenau in a group with a local English speaking guide. After your guided tour at Auschwitz and a short break, you will be taken to Auschwitz II Birkenau where you will continue your guided visit for about one hour. You will be back to Krakow after the tour and returned to your hotel or at any point within the center of Krakow – following your wish.
The total duration of the tours is ca. 6,5-7 hours.
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transportation by minibus or minivan
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver/tour guide assistance
- A guided tour in English at Auschwitz and Birkenau (standard 3.5 hours visiting in a guided group)
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called ‘NNW insurance’)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay
Please note that this is a regular group tour with transfer by minibus and guided group visit in English with local guide at the Memorial.
For the tour you will be provided with comfortable, spacious and air conditioned car with a professional English speaking driver/tour assistant.