This is a two-hour walking tour through the vibrant district of Shoreditch. Our guides will show you some of the most stunning pieces of the East End, created by the world-famous, as well as the local underground. This is an exploration of the evolution of a dynamic art-form and the highlighting of the unique debates within the London scene.
Starting outside Shoreditch High Street Station (2pm), our guides will introduce you to the ever-evolving world of street art and graffiti. We will then head toward some key cultural hubs of the scene. Windings through the East End we will visit amazing artwork in a variety of forms, from colourful paintings, to full 3D sculptures, as well as taking a quick trip into a gallery owned by a famous London Street Artist. This is a tour not only of amazing artwork, but also an exploration of the debates and controversies that make up this dynamic creative scene. Finishing at the Truman Brewery (4pm), we will take you into the heart of vibrant Shoreditch.
- See London's most unusual artist's studio
- Explore the art some of London's biggest underground crews
- Find the artist whose work hangs in the Whitehouse
- Discover multiple pieces by home-grown legend Banksy
- Hear the story of a huge mural by American giant Shepard Fairey
and much more!