This award-winning tour uncovers the hidden stories of London's iconic skyline. Explore how the world's top architects merge the historic and the innovative in their race to the skies. Emerge yourself in the controversies of the architectural world, from questions of heritage to sustainability. In three and a half hours, cast your vote on the latest developments which divided the critics and view buildings by the influential Richard Rogers, Sir Norman Foster, Will Alsop and many more.
Starting at Southwark Tube Station, we will traverse the Thames and the London Wall. During the tour we will take a fifteen minute break for our guests to refuel and relax before heading to the heart of the City, London's financial district. Finishing at Liverpool Station, this is an in-depth experience of the London skyline and some of the world's most iconic buildings
- View the work of some of the world's most influential architects
- Catch the latest developments in the "my skyscraper is bigger than yours" battle!
- Come face to face with the building described as a "sea-sponge"
- Discover the skyscraper that melted a car!
- Find out where to get the same view as the London Eye, for the price of a single beer!