Abu Dhabi Full Day City Tour- Discover Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Highlights.
- See top Abu Dhabi attractions and learn about the past and future of the UAE capital
- MIRAJ ISLAMIC CENTRE- displays of unique Islamic art pieces from all over the Muslim countries
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, with its shimmering white domes and minarets
- Step back in time at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, with its replica old desert settlement
- Stroll around the Bedouin tents, shop at the souk
- Browse the bustling Gold Souk and Dates Market, with its stacks of fresh dates and sweets
- Show around in Yas Island
- The latest innovation in eco awareness during quick visit of ecofriendly Masdar City.
- Visit the inspiring at Manarat al Saadiyat.
- Admire the skyscrapers, Corniche gardens and beaches from an air-conditioned coach
Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour Full Day
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the 68th most expensive big city in the world. You will enjoy very much in this city because of the high buildings and state-of-the-art malls and mosques.
Our Abu Dhabi City Tours takes you some of the best attractions the city has to offer. The tour will be conducted on an air-conditioned Coach which will pick you up and return you to your Apartment, Hotel, and Residence. A English speaking tour guide will also with you who will answer your questions. Let’s take a short review of the exotic places that you will see during the tour:
The itinerary includes the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of the only two mosques in the UAE which can be visited by non-Muslims. Then visit the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village to learn about the Bedouin life and how was the Emirates and the Gulf country before Oil.then complete your city tour by Showing around in Yas Island and the latest innovation in eco awareness during quick visit of eco friendly Masdar City.Visit the inspiring at Manarat al Saadiyat. and Miraj islamic center,An extensive collection of museum-like displays of unique Islamic art pieces sourced from around the Muslim world from places like Egypt, Syria, Iran, India, Iraq, Kashmir and Russia. Displays include meticulously hand woven pictorial and bejewelled carpets, silk textiles, jewelry, marble pieces, Arabic calligraphy engraved vases, miniature paintings and experienced staff are on hand to brief visitors on the history and origin of the pieces and the techniques used in making them.
Admire the skyscrapers, Corniche gardens and beaches from an air-conditioned coach
then back to your hotel.
Please note the course of the visit could be changed according to the route , traffic or any governmental issues