- Countryside of Saint-Remy
- Les Baux de Provence
This tour is not suited for cruise passengers, as the pick up places are far from the cruise terminal.
8 hours minimum
- In Arles discover the amphitheatre from the Roman times after walking through narrow streets in the footsteps of Van Gogh. The historic district is filled with galleries, boutiques, roman ruins and charming houses. Time allows for a walk-through with your driver.
- To visit Avignon, immerse yourself in medieval architecture represented by the uniquely well-preserved ramparts and the impressive Popes' Palace, surrounded by a beautiful garden. Walk the streets lined with elegant boutiques, gift shops and cafes. Directions given by your driver and free time to wander.
- The countryside of Saint Remy looks just like in Van Gogh's pictures, The Starry Night was painted near St Paul de Mausole where we will stop to take pictures.
- Les Baux-de-Provence takes you back to the medieval times. The tiny clifftop village offers amazing views, small shops, and to walk those streets is a truly incredible experience!-The schedule of the day will be presented by your driver in the morning.