Private driver/guide tour to the famous Burgundy wine region in France. The day tour involves a visit of the historic city Beaune and its famous hospital "Hospice de Beaune" where the world famous wine is still being produced, plus other interesting sightseeing through the countryside and the villages such as Chassagne-Montrachet, Volnay, Pouigny Montrachet and others. Visits and tastings at wineries such as Chateau Pommard, Meursault and Chateau Santenay.
The tour starts at 7am with direct pick up at your centrally located Paris hotel. Travel in a luxury minivan with your driver/guide accompanying you throughout the day. Be entertained by the stories about Burgundy wine, history of the region, and with many anecdotes of today's France.
The tour is private for a more personal and flexible experience for your group.
- Visit and tasting at Chateau Pommard (€20 per person)
- Visit of city Beaune & its medieval hospital "Hospice de Beaune" (€10 per person)
- Lunch at traditional Burgundian restaurant (+/- €20 per person)
- Visit and tasting at Meursault or Chateau Santenay (+/- €20 per person, depending on availability)
- Sightseeing of the region with time for photos
- Stop in the vineyards