Skip the generic tourist-trap sights and join this Sydney tour to see four of the city’s coolest communities. Hit Paddy’s Market and Chinatown to see where China and Sydney collide. Followed by a visit to the Sydney Fish Markets, Tram Sheds and Star Casino.
Eat your way through local hunts.
Explore a less touristy side of Sydney, where the locals live, work, eat and play while tasting our multicultural flavors.
At 10:00 am our food specialist guide will meet you in front of the information desk located on the Grand Concourse at Central Station.
From here, we will jump on the "light-rail" tram and follow a food trail like no other.
While on the Tram, we will hop on and off at selected stops (it's all about the food!) and eat our way back to the city.
- Indulge in the sights, sounds, and smells of Sydney’s Paddy’s Market in legendary Chinatown
- Immerse yourself in Sydney’s famous Fish Market and savor a famous Sydney Rock oyster
- Explore the unique, bohemian atmosphere of The Tram Shed (built 1904) one of Sydney’s most famous heritage relics from our colorful past
- Indulge your senses in treats from locally-owned and operated eateries, shops and produce markets
- Enjoy a plate of fresh hand made Italian pasta.
- Stroll around the one and only Casino in the city (no gambling but lots of food options).
What to choose? Sydney’s best gelato or a Zumbaron to end your visit. Or maybe both?
So much see and taste – you’ll want to come back again (trust us)