New to Sydney? Tap into local culture with a local on your side! Gain an understanding of the general layout of the city in relation to its most famous attractions and a brief refresher course on Sydney's history.
Join us for a casual meet-up and mini-tour of the city’s working harbour - the most beautiful harbour in the world - and the Rocks . Hang out with a local who can tell you what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time in Sydney. And of course, take the opportunity to ask all the questions necessary.
The Sydney Express Orientation Tour
Need a quickie intro to the Emerald City? Toss aside your guidebook and instead get the Sydney scoop straight from those who know it best: the locals who live here! We’ll show you what Sydney is really all about!
Join us for a casual meet-up starting near Circular Quay. From there, we’ll take a short wander around the area of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Photographic viewing platform and Sydney’s Rocks neighborhood, famous among locals for its mix of towering skyscrapers and old architecture. Plenty of opportunities to take and share photos.
Finally, we’ll visit a local pub that’s popular for its large craft beer selection, Australian ciders and local wines (they also serve coffee and non-alcoholic beverages) and rooftop views over Sydney Harbour. We’ll settle in for a drink if you like and you’ll be free to chat with our local expert, make some plans together for later on and ask any questions you like.
Think of it as a tour and a meet up with a local travel agent all rolled into one — get the tips you need to know from those who are in-the-know, then kick back and relax with some new friends in the Emerald City. There’s no better way to get to know your bearings around Sydney.
- Chat with a Sydney-based local expert who can help you plan your best stay while you’re in the Emerald City and feel like a local
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks, only found by talking with a local
- Take a mini tour of Sydney's working harbour and explore a bit of the Rocks where it all started
- Discover a photographic platform to record your visit to this amazing city
- Photographers delight, perfect for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Flickr and all social media fans
- Kick back at a funky rooftop bar in a great neighborhood
Duration: 2 hours (Allow 1/2 hour for drinks at the conclusion of your tour)
- Choice of different departures
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city