Enjoy this private day trip to visit one of the most magnificent temples in the sea, Tanah Lot. Tanah Lot is one of the most amazing places to see a perfect sunset in Bali. Complete tour itinerary visits Ulun Danu Temple's lake and botanical garden, Alas Kedaton the monkey jungle and lastly, Tanah Lot Temple.
This full-day tour visits the best spots and temples in Bali with a private car and English speaking guide. Please prepare your camera to take every single picture from many different angles. The stunning view will pamper your eyes of the green of hills and rice field on the way to the lake. Visiting Bali largest botanical garden to see a wide green area as far as you can see. Down to the monkey temple through a countryside road give you a memorable experience to see the real Balinese life. The journey will be last at the best place to see the sunset at Tanah Lot temple, where you can enjoy a dinner while seeing a picture of the complete sunset.
- 9.00am depart from your hotel
- Visit Ulun Danu Temple in the lake for approximately 1.5 hours to see beautiful surroundings by hills with a cool atmosphere that will generate your passion to boating around the lake.
- See the botanical garden close to the lake for one hour.
- Then having lunch in front of the beautiful lush green area to taste Balinese traditional dishes.
- Go to the temple of monkey for one hour to observe long tailed monkeys keeping guard of the temple in the middle of green jungle.
- Visit Tanah lot Temple in the sea. Only low tide allows you to walk to the temple area. While enjoying the sunset you can have dinner at some cafes around the temple.