Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World heritage site. Sitting on the Banks of the delightful Perfume River you will find amazing citadels, fabulous palaces and royal tombs. Many of the sites can be reached by river and this makes an excellent way to see the city.
Brief itinerary: Pick up at hotel (center) 8:00 – 8:15AM
- Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum - A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty.
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb - a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
- Conical hat village, incense stick making village.
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends.