Bến Dược is about 20km farther away then popular-Bến-Đình-area and attracts fewer tourists. There is also a massive temple in memory of Vietnamese killed at Củ Chi; it is, at present, the largest war memorial in Việt Nam.
The stimulation of this Củ Chi liberated area will give you insights into the architecture of the houses, the lives, the living, the fighting of the army and the people of Củ Chi in the period from 1961 – 1972.
Hotel pickup at 8:00am and leave Ho Chi Minh city, we drive about 1,5 hours through pleasant countryside to Cu Chi District.
* You first visit the Liberated Area to have an overview of the residents' lives before the war got intense.
* After that, we move to the Ben Duoc tunnels.
* Your visit includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, our guide will explain every single kind of trap and its usage.
* Authentic VC tunnels, you can choose a different distance to crawl into the tunnels (20m, 60m, 100m...) to get some idea about it.
* Visit to different underground bunkers such as medical bunker, kitchen, meeting room...
,* You then move to the firing ranges, you can try to shoot the real gun (bullets are available fpr purchasing)
* Lunch is served at a local restaurant before we drive back to Ho Chi Minh city.
Tour ends at your hotel about 4pm - 5pm.