Discover the delicacies of Vietnamese cuisine during this half day cooking class. You will have the opportunity to learn a selection of favorite dishes, an ability to recognize the basic ingredients, the blending of these many ingredients and spices to create the famous "nuoc mam" (fish sauce) as well as cooking of the multitude of different rice. Apart from the preparation and cooking under our Chef guidance, you will be introduced to the traditional Vietnamese kitchen with cooking utensils still closely linked to the Vietnamese way of life in the past, you will learn a touch of oriental science with the Yin-Yang balance to respect, some of the history of Vietnamese Cuisine from its roots in the Hue Citadel Imperial Cuisine to the effects of various influences from both the West and other Eastern Cultures. Finally you will understand the intricacies of the Vietnamese dining Etiquette and the technique to master the chopsticks!
Pickup Time: between 07:45am - 08:15am (Only District 1)
We transfer you to a local market on the famous Cyclo for meeting the chef and walking around to buy some ingredients before our class of Vietnamese cooking. Savor the excitement and enjoy your food!
After your lunch, you will have a free time to discover around or make your own way back to your place. End of services.
MENU 1 – MONDAY
1. Spring rolls
2. Morning glory salad with pork and shrimps
3. Caramel pork in clay-pot
4. Amazing dessert will be offered by ChefMENU 2 – TUESDAY
1. Lotus stem salad with pork and prawn
2. Grilled beef with lemongrass served with fresh noodle and vegetable
3. Imperial fried rice
4. Amazing dessert will be offered by ChefMENU 3 – WEDNESDAY
1. Dumpling with spring onion sauce
2. Vegetable salad with pork and shrimps
3. Grilled pork rib with broken rice
4. Amazing dessert will be offered by ChefMENU 4 – THURSDAY
1. Beef salad with star fruit and young banana
2. Grilled pork rib with rice noodle
3. Caramel fish in clay pot
4. Amazing dessert will be offered by Chef MENU 5 – FRIDAY
1. Mango salad with pork and shrimps
2. Braised chicken with ginger
3. Skewed ball pork meat
4. Amazing dessert will be offered by ChefMENU 6 – SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
1. Salad rolls
2. Chicken noodle soup
3. Vietnamese sizzling pancake
4. Amazing dessert will be offered by Chef
***Menus are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.