Throughout your 3-hour photography walking tour you will see areas of the Sydney CBD, Sydney Harbour and the Rocks.
Discover Sydney's heritage, convict history and the superb back streets and alleyways.
Photograph the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the Opera House. Enjoy the stunning panoramic views of Sydney Harbour as you walk the Foreshore of Farm Cove and Campbell's Cove at the base of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Meander through the preserved and little known house foundations of early Sydney. Up and down steps, through tunnels in terrace houses to reveal Sydney eateries and the Rocks street market.
This tour is good for smartphones, cameras, DSLR and Point n Shoot.
The streets are stunning in the morning light.
Departing from Circular Quay Railway Station entrance and walk towards the Opera House past Wharfe 2 to Bennelong Point and the Opera House and entry to the Botanical gardens.
- Walk to Macquarie Park with its remains of First Fleet Flag Ship HMS Sirius.
- Move along to Underwood St for a unique tribute to our First People.
- A short walk take you to the Western end of Circular Quay, International Terminal and entrance to the Rocks.
- Entry into the Rocks
- The tour passes back and forth passed two of the oldest building in Australia.
- You cross Pitt Street into the very heart of Old Sydney.
The Observatory and Harbour Bridge
- Tiny houses, small rooms, incredibly narrow streets, remains of building, one asks of people really lived in such small rooms.
- Beautifully preserved houses fating back to the early 1800's, some still operating.
- Moving on around Circular Quay, enter the Rocks and investigate its narrow streets and secret alleyways with their treasures from the earliest days of Australia.
- Whaling, thieves, gangs, the plage, prostitution are all part of Sydney's past. Here is where it all happened after 1788.
South Bridge Pylon
- Visit the observatory named after a Royal Marine officer, his name was Dawes
- Stand on the guns as you look over the gorgeous Sydney Harbour.
- The views are superb across the Parramatta River to North Sydney, Milsons Point and. Luna Park with its huge smiling face
- Walk under the bridge pylon as you make your way back to Circular Quay past the International Terminal.
- Frightened of the French, the colony installed a gun battery here. The gunners had a superb place to work.
- Stunning panorama down Port Jackson past Admiralty house.
- There may be a food market operating, the tourist shops will certainly be open.
- Join us on our tour of Sydney's Hidden Gems.
- Leave the South Pylon with it's superb views and follow the coast around Campbell's Cove.
- Great locations as you walk around the cove passed Campbell's Cove Jetty.
- The Cove lookout provides great shots of the Harbour Bridge as the sun rises to crest the bridge ironwork.
- You are now back at the International Terminal and approaching the Wharves of Circular Quay.
- Start times may vary due to daylight saving.
- Tour locations may change to cater for basic photography tuition