- Simply, a classic must to get the most out of your trip visiting the following sites: The city of Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas, and a full day at Machu Picchu. You will take in all the beauty of these magical places while also visiting the ancient cities of Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros.
Day 1 Arrive to Cusco + City Tour
Upon your arrival to Cusco, we will take you to the hotel and then join your guide for a briefing.
HALF-DAY CITY TOUR
We will pick you up at 1:00PM from your hotel to start the tour and visiting the following places.
Day 2 Full day Sacred Valley tour
- The Koricancha: Temple of the sun.
- The Cathedral: Marvel of the religious art.
- Sacsayhuaman: Majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- Q´enqo: (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara: (reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Tambomachay: (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00am. This is a full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting the colorful Indian market in Pisac . Followed by Pisac is Urubamba where we have a delicious lunch we continue through to Ollantaytambo, the oldest continuously occupied town on the American continent. The last visit will be the Chinchero market. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Its major claim to tourism is its colorful Sunday market which is much less tourist-orientated than the market at Pisac. At the end, we will return you to the Plaza de Armas in Cusco at approximately 6:30 pm.Day 3 Cusco to Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town)
Day 4 Machu Picchu in its Glory – Big Day!
- We will pick you up at 8:00am and take you to the train station. The train leaves at 11:30 am (time may change depending on availability). you arrive to Aguas Calientes where you will spend the night.
Things to do in Aguas Calientes:
Visit the Machu Picchu 'Manuel Chávez Ballón' museum and orchid exhibition. It is a very illustrative museum that gives you an interesting introduction to Machu Picchu.
Thermal baths –10 soles per person.
Day 5 Depart Cusco
- You have breakfast and then your Guide will pick you up from your hotel (5:40am). You will take the bus up to majestic Machu Picchu After enjoying a magic time in Machupicchu, you will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch later we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo. Upon your arrival to the train station, we will pick you up and take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
After breakfast, we will take you back to the airport according your flight itinerary.