- Enjoy a serene sunset tour on the calm waterways of the Toronto Islands.
- Experience spectacular night views of the Toronto Harbour Cityscape.
- Light up the waterways with your illuminated Torch Paddle.
- Adventure through Turtle Alley, one of the Island’s hidden passageways.
- Paddle by island homes, boat houses and some of Toronto’s most prestigious yacht clubs.
- Your tour is guided by professionally certified SUP instructors and features a high instructor to participant ratio.
Paddle into the Sunset
We begin with a leisurely sunset paddle under the Algonquin Bridge past island homes and boat houses, arriving at the sandy shoals of Sunfish Cut. As we round Algonquin Island, a spectacular vista of the Toronto Harbour skyline comes into view. We take a short break here for photo opportunities and an optional short swim in the warm, shallow waters.
Light up the Night!
As dusk falls, it’s time to light up your Torch Paddle! Each Torch Paddle features an LED lighting system built seamlessly right into the blade and shaft of the paddle providing a blazing 720 lumens of light. Lights shine on just one side of the blade; lighting up everything in front of you, without blinding you or those behind you.
Night Adventure through Turtle Alley
Next we go on an adventure through one of Toronto Island’s hidden passageways, Turtle Alley. Our guides will show you how to expertly use your Torch Paddles to safely navigate your paddleboard around fallen trees and sunken logs.
Toronto Harbour Paddle - Snug Harbour
Once through Turtle Alley, our Night SUP Adventure takes you into Snug Harbour - one of the best vantage points to see Toronto’s famous skyline. You’ll see the CN Tower, Roger’s Centre (Skydome) and Toronto’s skyscrapers brilliantly illuminated.
Inner Waterways Island Night SUP
After taking in spectacular night views of the cityscape, we’ll re-enter Toronto Island’s inner waterways at the Royal Canadian Yacht Club (RCYC) - one of Canada’s most renowned yacht clubs. At Centreville Theme Park, we’ll head east on a leisurely paddle back to our launch location at Algonquin Bridge.