- Bol - oldest town on the coast of Brac. This little town was founded long ago and became an extraordinary tourist oasis because of the wide gravel and sandy beaches
- Zlatni rat - certainly the most beautiful beach on the Adriatic sea, whose cape is turning one moment to one side and the other moment to the other side playing a strange game with the wind and the waves.
- Hvar Island is one of the most picturesque and now fashionable party spots in Croatia.
- Pakleni Islands for beaches is the right thing you want to hear.The most popular beaches of Hvar are situated on these islands, considered as the most beautiful part of Hvar Riviera.
- Milna on island Brac. Milna is known as the island’s Brač biggest natural harbor In this tour we will visit local family house for finest winetasting.
08:00 - Departure from Split / Riva
09:00 - 11:00 - Arrival at Bol, free time for swimming , snorkeling and sightseeing at Golden Horn beach
12:00 - 13:00 - Hvar island, free time for sightseeing
13:30 - 16:00 - Pakleni islands, free time for swimming
17:00 - arrival in Milna, Brač - winetasing at local family house
18:30 - arrival in Split
Inclusions: insurance, fuel and skipper, wind jackets, life jackets, snorkeling equipment
Exclusions : lunch, tickets for museums galleries etc..
What to bring: swimsuit, a towel, water and sports shoes
Important: Safety first! In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions, we hold the right to change the route or cancel the tour, for benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by captain. In this case, you have the right to shift the tour for some other day, or get a full refund.