Whether you are new to London or a seasoned traveler, this guided, small-group, 3.5-hour walking food tour takes you on a journey through the unique history, culture and heritage that Royal London has to offer including the famous landmarks such as St James Palace, The Royal Parks, Christie's, The Ritz, Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard, Piccadilly Circus, Clarendon House, The Mall, Admiralty Arch and many more. At the end of your tour, sit down for afternoon tea – the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide. The maximum participants for this tour is 12.
Whether you’re new to London or even if you already know all the words to ‘God Save The Queen’, this guided, small group, royal walking food tour has something for you!
You will not only get to taste Royal English and European cuisine, brought to London by our Royal families, but also the unique history, culture and heritage that Royal London has to offer
Whether it's tasting some of London's most luxurious and decadent food and drinks, seeing changing of the guard or how James Bonds famous drink, vodka martini 'Shaken not stirred' came to be and other hidden secrets, our knowledgeable guides will keep you entertained with the most exciting and fascinating stories of London.
At the end of the tour after tasting all that London has to offer and being entertained at all the major Royal London landmarks and venues, you will sit down for afternoon tea – the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide.
- 10 + Authentic tastings including lots of English Cheese, Afternoon Tea, Cider and Ale!
- Visit the Official Food Suppliers to the Royal Family whose shop has not changed since the Victorian era, and marvel at its grandeur and admire its decadent treats.
- See famous locations where rock stars like the Beatles, John Lennon, The Who, Jimi Hendrix and The Beach Boys have all played.
- English cheese tasting – Discover the royal English cheese that’s the equivalent to French champagne.
- Afternoon Tea — there is no such thing as too much tea!
- See some of London's most famous attractions – St James Palace, The Royal Parks, Christie's, The Ritz, Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard, Piccadilly Circus, Clarendon House, The Mall, Admiralty Arch and many more!
- See Changing of the Guard, closer than most tourists will ever get. *
- Small-group tours limited to 12 people
- Experience London’s most famous sites and best-kept royal secrets like no one else can – through its food.
*Changing of the guard is always included in this tour, but please note that this schedule is set by the British Army, is weather permitting and sometimes subject to change at the very last minute.