Visit Adelaide's highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide, then onto an Adelaide Hills wildlife park to see Australian animals. Snap a photo of a koala plus walk amongst and feed the kangaroos and wallabies. Enjoy free time in Hahndorf, Australia's oldest surviving German settlement plus cheese and beer or wine tastings. Complimentary pick up and drop off from your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation is included on this 7-hour guided, small-group experience.
Enjoy complimentary pickup from your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation at approx. 9:30am. The exact departure time will be re-confirmed later. Start the tour with helpful information from your guide.
- Visit Adelaide's highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide
- You'll drive through the beautiful villages of Summertown, Uraidla and Lenswood, passing by the historical Camelot Castle
- Visit the wildlife park where you can see many Australian animals up close such as koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, wombats, dingoes, echidnas and more
- Walk amongst and feed the kangaroos and wallabies with a complimentary bag of pellets
- Call in to Melba's Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights for tastings
- Enjoy free time in historic Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Enjoy a Beer Tasting Plank at Prancing Pony Brewery (voted World's Best Beer 2016 at the International Beer Challenge in London) OR visit an Adelaide Hills Winery for wine tasting
Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation 7 hours later.