Just a reminder:
* Please ensure you arrive 10-15 min prior to your tour time.* Our vehicles run on rotation, and as a result we are unfortunately not able to wait or hold up tours for guests that arrive late.* It is your responsibility to arrive on time, no refunds will be given in the event of a missed tour*
- Please ensure that you bring warm clothes — weather in the Cape can be unpredictable, especially up in the mountains* If it’s warm, sunblock and a hat are advised* Comfortable shoes and clothes*
- Kindly note that this is an adventure activity, you will need to hike 1km up and out of the mountain after the tour.
- There is a small coffee shop at our reception area where you can enjoy a cup of coffee, join the free wifi or purchase additional drinks and snacks for your tour if you would like to.* Rain gear will be provided in wet weather*
After a safety briefing and kitting up at the reception, guests will be transported by 4×4 high into the mountain range: this is where the fun begins!
- Two professional guides will accompany each small group, ensuring strict safety standards all the while providing an enlightening and educational experience, providing interesting facts about the nature and geology of this interesting area.
- Slide along steel cables from platform to platform, taking you past waterfalls and through valleys, enjoying all that mother nature has to offer.
- With 13 platforms and slides up to 320m long, both nature and adventure enthusiasts will be sure to come back for more!
- After a short walk back to the vehicle, we transport you back down to enjoy a light meal together.
There are 11 zipline slide's and 13 platforms.