You will be picked at JKIA Airport or your Nairobi hotel by a uniformed Amazing Memories Safaris and Tours Representative who will give you a briefing concerning your safari. He will also introduce you to your guide who will take you through the safari.
Later you will drive to Masai Mara National Reserve home of big five. This is the best reserve to experience Migration and crossing of wildebeest and get the best snap shot of sun set and sun rise
Day 1: Nairobi- Masai Mara
After meet and great, you will drive to Masai Mara National Reserve. Using a safari Mini Van.
Maasai Mara is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing eco-system. It is globally famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards and cheetahs, and the annual migration of zebra, Thomson's gazelle, and wildebeest to and from the Serengeti every year from July to October, known as the Great Migration.
Arrive in time for lunch at Sentrim Mara Camp (4*)
After lunch you will have Evening game drives and return for dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 2: Full day in Masai Mara
Being a private safari, you have options of how you want your full day spent in Masai Mara. You may opt to have Morning breakfast and exit the lodge with packed lunch for a whole day game drive at the Mara National Reserve in search of the Big 5 or have meals in between as; Have an early morning Game drive,Return for breakfast, Freshen up and later a Midmorning Game Drive,Have lunch and then spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure like swimming in the pool, More game drives in the evening in search of more animals,Dinner and overnight at the lodge
You can ALSO choose a morning Balloon ride (Optional) at extra USD 400PP
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast you will drive back to Nairobi, and later drop off at your respective hotel/airport. With an option of having carnivore lunch or dinner at an extra of USD 40 and city tour
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All Meals throughout safari and hot lunch/ picnic lunch where necessary
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Private Transport using a 4X4 Safari Minivan
- Ultimate game drives in our specially designed 4 x 4-wheel drive with pop-up roof for maximum game viewing and everyone guaranteed a window seat.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
- Safari hut
- Park Entry Fee USD 160 (USD 80 per person per night)
- Expenses and other items that are purely of personal nature
- Medical insurance.
- Passports and visas
- Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips