Discover the true face of Communism with our private tour.See the most important highlights of Bucharest in a private car tour of Bucharest and stop for visit at the former residence of the Ceausescu family - Spring Palace were Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife stayed in the last 25 years of their opulent and luxury lives. The palace is located in one of the richest and most exclusive districts of Bucharest in the north of the city.
You will be taken from the hotel and start the tour in a private car with driver and guide. You will enjoy a presentation of our guide about the most important facts of the communism and the life in Romania in that period. On the way to Ceausescu’s Residence (The Spring Palace), the driver will stop at the most important touristic attractions to have time to take photos and to listen the presentation. At Spring Palace you will discover all the secrets of Ceausescu’s life. There will be a stop at Revolutiei Square one of the most important and representative square of Bucharest, the place which represent the end of the communist period in 1989.
- Palace of Parliament
- Unirii Square: Unirii Boulevard fountains
- National Library
- University Square: historical building Coltea Hospital, National Theatre, University of Bucharest
- The Roman Square: The old building of the Academy of Economic Studies
- Victory Square: Government Building
- Aviators Statue (The Monument of Air Heroes)
- Charles de Gaulle Square
- The Arch of Triumph
- Herastrau Park
- The House of Free Press
- Kiseleff Road: buildings of the old Bucharest
- Revolution Square: Romanian Atheneum, the University Library and The Revolution Monument
- Victory Avenue: CEC Building, The National Military Circle