Discover the best places in the French Riviera with a qualified guide/driver during a shared full day tour. Your guide will introduce you to the Promenade des Anglais in Nice and La Croisette in Cannes, the most beautiful beaches and small villages of the back country of Nice. Have the opportunity to visit artist’s shops and peering the view by the ramparts finding the colors of the villas, perfumes of the hills and the fragrances of the sea skyline.
Departure from Nice at 9 am / Duration of this shared full day tour: 9 hours / Departure from Cannes, Antibes or Monaco: + 15 € / person
Your guide/driver know all the secrets of this beautiful region, like the best vineyards, stunning villas, historic cities, old villages, beautiful scenary, entertaining areas. They will show you the beauty of Cote d’azur and Provence onboard the spacious and comfortable vehicles.
– CANNES: Explore Cannes, the Beverly Hills of France, renowned for its film festival, its major designers, its prestigious hotels, and its sandy beaches.
– ANTIBES: Admire the gorgeous French Riviera marina and enjoy the view of the Bay of Angels from its fortification wall.
– SAINT-PAUL DE VENCE: Soak in the jewel of Provence, where magic light and colors got to prestigious painters and artists find and keep having the inspirational moods to create the world wide renowned masterpieces.
– NICE: At the heart of Old Town, enjoy free time on the narrow streets and let you seduce by the famous Flower market.
– EZE: Visit the medieval village of Eze with its breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea, and discover the secrets of perfume visiting Fragonard, the perfume factory.
– MONACO & MONTE-CARLO: Visit Monaco’s Old Town, the Cathedral, the Formula One Grand Prix race track and the Casino with Monte Carlo’s XVIII century old fashion Hotels and luxury boutiques.