Take on this guided 4hour walking tour, starting in front of the Colosseum, have an introduction to its History and the legendary foundation of Rome. Walking on the Imperial Road, discover the majesty of the Trajan Column, one of the most original symbols of Rome. Moving in front of the huge Victorian, memory of the Italian king Victor Emanuel II, you'll climb the Capitol Hill, with the square designed by Michelangelo Buonarroti, and you'll have the opportunity to take a picture from the panoramic terrace in front of the Roman Forum, with the led lights giving it a suggestive atmosphere. From there, you'll move to the City Centre, visiting the Pantheon and Navona Square, a symbol of the Baroque style in Rome, to cross the Tevere, closing the tour in front of the St. Angel Castle, the ancient tomb of the Roman emperor Hadrian.
The Christmas Walking Tour of Rome, has the meeting point in front of the Metro Station COLOSSEO, at 10am the guide will hold a sign with the name of the tour. During approximately 4 hours you will visit:
- Trajan Column
- Venice Square and Victorian
- Capitol Hill (the architecture of the square designed by Michelangelo)
- Roman Forum (from the panoramic terrace)
- Argentine Square (place of the assassination of Julius Caesar)
- Navona Square (the artistic competition between Bernini and Borromini)
- St. Angel Castle and the Bridge of the Angels (the ancient mausoleum of Hadrian)
All the monuments will be visited from outside, without any entrance ticket.The guide is English speaking.