Come and discover the fine talcum powder sand beaches and magnificent gravity-defying limestone formations jutting out of the emerald-green Andaman Sea ensure postcard perfection of James Bond Island and Phang nga bay National Park.
The tour will take you to some of the most popular landmarks of Phang nga bay such as James Bond Island (named after the filming of the movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”), discover fauna & flora at Panak and Hong Island, visit the local sea gypsy village and Panyee Island and enjoy the canoe trip through spectacular cave and lagoon inside.
07:30 – 08:00 Pick up by air-conditioned van and transfer to Boat Lagoon Marina
09:00 – 16:00 Depart from Boat Lagoon Marina
- Discover the fauna & flora at Panak Island and Hong Island (mangrove cave tour is depending on the tide level).
- Sightsee at James Bond Island (Khao Tapu) where the movie “James Bond 007 - The man with the golden gun” was filmed. Visit Khao Ping Gun (leaning rock 50 some meters high resting on other rocks)
- Sightsee Tham Lod Noi and mangrove swamp
- Enjoy international buffet lunch on Panyee Island (Sea Gypsy Village)
- Visit Tham Lod Yai with canoe through the cave and explore the mangrove forest
- Relax at beautiful Khai Island
16:45 – 17:00 Arrival back at Boat Lagoon Marina and transfer back to hotel.