Travel down to the spectacular Great Ocean Road and embrace the stunning lime-stone formations arise from the ocean – the Twelve Apostles. This boutique tour starts with a drive to take you along the Surf Coast to explore and admire unique beaches Victoria offers to its visitors. Learn the history behind the longest war memorial ever built and the shipwreck coast by the hand of an experienced tour guide. Stops will be made on the seaside villages to immerse yourself into the local culture, have lunch at Apollo Bay (not included) famous for its brew-house and the seafood cafes on the main street. Continue and explore eucalyptus forests where koalas can be spotted, enjoy the ever-changing landscapes this road displays. Before making your way back to the city, embrace the majestic 12 Apostles and why not enjoy a helicopter ride? On your return trip to Melbourne you will discover stunning little villages on the road and unique views of the city from the West Gate Bridge.
Start the day with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Central Melbourne and make you way down the Great Ocean Road. Your guide is trained and prepared to make this a unique experience!
Some highlights of this tour:
• Stunning view of the Port of Melbourne and the City from the West Gate Bridge
• Surf Coast Shire: visit Torquay and immerse yourself into the surfing culture
• Stop for Morning Tea at the Splitpoint lighthouse
• Enjoy the views of Lorne’s Bay along the shipwreck walk
• Spot Koalas in their natural habitat at Kennett River
• Lunch stop at Apollo Bay –why not a stroll down the beach as well
• Stunning walk along the Melba Gully national park
• The Unique 12 Apostles
• One of Australia’s most beautiful beaches – Loch Ard Gorge