Horse Back Riding in Chianti hillsides & Wine Tour in the famous Chianti region (time to stop at Michelangelo Square)
By far the most famous of the Tuscan wines, Chianti is a red wine produced in the Chianti region and is made from the Sangiovese grape, giving it a note of summer fruit and spices.
Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside straight to the Horse Riding Farm as you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Over the course of the tour, you will visit a first-class winery that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to Chianti Classico the DOCG wines, you will be able to enjoy the IGT or “Super Tuscans.”
After riding two hours of horseback riding through the Chianti hillsides you will meet back at the equestrian center and be treated to a typical Tuscan lunch of salamis, cheeses, meats, fresh vegetables and wines from the very vineyards you rode through that day.
The Chianti Horseback Riding Tour includes:
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel/apartment anywhere in Tuscany
• Car or mini-van drive to the riding horse in Chianti
• Horse Rental & Stable Fees
• Tuscan lunch, wine tasting, olive oil tasting, balsamic tasting at winery
• Vist Chianti Wine region
• Expert guidanceThis tour is available daily according to the following schedule:
9:30 am Pick up at your hotel/apartment/B&B
10:00 am Arrival at the stables and select horses. Ride through Chianti on horseback (2 hrs)
12:00 pm Lunch with wine, olive oil and balsamic tasting.
2:00 pm Visit Chianti wine region and San Gimignano
4.00 pm Panoramic stop at Michelangelo square. Return to your address
- These special tours will take you to the heart of Tuscany, not far from Florence, and to all those places in the region that make a stay here a memorable one. Meet the real people who live and work in this wonderful land for generations and generations and Etruscan times. This is our land and we will gladly to guide you to discover it. Where specified, there will be local guides who will be delighted to welcome you and you will always have the opportunity to appreciate the life, culture, traditions, food and wine of the cities visited along your route”Meet your Professional Driver directly at your address (please be ready outside in time)
- Explore the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Stop in a Wine Estate for tasting and light lunch
- Photo stop
- Return to your address