Combine some of the best things to do in Sydney in this one package! Explore the wilderness with our eco-accredited guides on our Blue Mountains day tour. Visit an award-winning wildlife park with koalas, kangaroos and Aussie native animals. Join a guided bush walk through the Blue Mountains National Park and visit waterfalls, rainforest and the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Enjoy a 2-hour relaxing sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour. Cruise past the major sites and attractions around the harbour including the Opera House and million dollar homes. You will be absolutely amazed as you cruise under the magnificent Harbour Bridge on this cruise.
- Blue Mountains National Park: Our eco pass accreditation allows us to take you on amazing bushwalks through the national park with waterfalls, cliff stairs and rainforest
- Featherdale Wildlife Park: Take a selfie with a koala, hand feed kangaroos and see a 4 metre crocodile at this award winning park
- Guided bushwalking**: Australia's most accessible wilderness - the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park is one of Australia's natural wonders covering over one million hectares. An inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and heathlands, it is a nature lover's paradise. Colourful birds, unique animal life, the greatest concentration of eucalypt diversity on the continent, dramatic canyons and cliffs.
- Three Sisters: Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation from different vantage points along the trip
- Scenic World: Join a guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley**
- Scenic Railway: Save your energy and take the world's steepest railway back to the top (own expense)
- Lunch: Enjoy a picnic lunch made with fresh local produce.
** a moderate level of fitness is required.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: cruise under the world famous bridge - twice guaranteed.
- Sydney Opera House: see the magnificent Sydney Opera House up close and take some fantastic photos.
- Sydney Harbour: see where the rich and famous live and have lots of “selfie” moments as you cruise this spectacular harbour
- Guided commentary: up to date and detailed commentary will be given along the way of the harbour’s history and iconic locations.
- Beverage: enjoy a complimentary wine, beer or soft drink as you take in the sights.
- National Park fees
- Entry to a Wildlife Park
- Guided bush walk
- Picnic Lunch (excluding drink)
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Return transport in an air-conditioned mini bus
- Detailed commentary about Sydney harbour icons
- Complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Cruise on air-conditioned luxury catamaran