From Rome to Capri to enjoy the most beloved island of the world. An exclusive tour, aboard a local skiff of Sorrento with only 12 passengers and a professional captain who will let you discover the amazing island of Capri by the sea: you will be conquered by the stunning beauty of the island, visiting hidden caves, enjoying majestic reefs, arches in the rocks, all the famous attractions of the coast and, at the end, you will enjoy the sea jumping into the water. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to visit the island by land for 4 hours.
• Meeting point at 7am at Termini train station (Rome)* and departure with high-speed train for Naples.
• Arrival to Naples central station and transfer to the port.
• Departure to Capri.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way, you will see the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
• Different stops with free time for swimming and snorkelling, as well as a relaxing stop with snacks and drinks offered on board.
• Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island of Capri.
• Departure from Capri to the port with limoncello tasting.
• Return to the port and transfer to Naples central station.
• Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
* Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto is not included. Please, be informed that to enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.