Follow in the footsteps of Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi as you explore London with one of our fantastic Doctor Who guides on this 3 hour walking tour.
Starting at Westminster Bridge, the tour takes in sights from the new series of Doctor Who from the Great Intelligence Base on “The Bells of St John’s” to The Globe Theatre as seen in “The Shakespeare Code”. See where Missy sat as her Cybermen take over the world and hear Doctor Who trivia and behind-the-scenes tales of how filming took place in some of London’s busiest Tourist Attractions.
Meet your guide at Westminster tube station.
Along the way, you’ll have plenty of chances to take pictures and see the locations up-close. As part of the tour, you will take a short bus journeys, so you will need either a Zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card or contactless card
Finishing at London bridge station
A mixed tour of Classic and New Who locations is available upon request.
Please also note:
- owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- all people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
This is an independent, unofficial tour of public locations featured in the BBC’s Doctor Who
television series. It is not connected with, or licensed or endorsed by, the BBC in any way, and does not include access to any official Doctor Who
sets or props. Doctor Who
and The Sarah Jane Adventures
(and related titles and characters) are trade marks of the BBC. All rights reserved by the BBC.
- See where the Doctor rode an anti-gravity motorbike up London's tallest building
- Learn about Doctor's adventures in London as well as learning other interesting facts about the historic British capital city
- Get a picture in front of the transmitter for the Nestene Consciousness’s signal in the episode Rose