Explore the desert and experience elements of authentic Arabian culture, with a 6-hour Abu Dhabi group desert safari. From an exhilarating dune bash ride, camel ride, and sand boarding (additional expense), to henna tattooing and photo shoots in Arabic dress, you'll encounter an array of experiences on this safari. Get a glimpse into the traditional Bedouin lifestyle with a visit to a campsite. It's elegant furnishings and subtle interiors offer an inspiring setting to sit back and relish freshly brewed Arabian coffee and dates. Then tantalize your taste buds with a delectable BBQ dinner spread, featuring fare from a range of cuisines. Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Sadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, or Abu Dhabi city center.
If you’re looking for an alternative way to make the most of your vacation in Abu Dhabi, you’ll enjoy plenty of cultural and leisure activities together with beautiful scenery and a magical atmosphere on this 6-hour tour.
Begin your experience with pickup from your central Abu Dhabi, Khalifa City, or Sadiyat or Yas Island hotel, sometime between 3pm and 4pm. Then, set off into the surrounding desert. Your itinerary will include:
• Dune bashing in a 4x4 driven by an expert licensed driver
• Sunset photo opportunities
• Camel riding
• Sand boarding (additional cost)
• Quad biking (additional cost)
• Henna tattoo designing
• Traditional Arabic dress photo shoot
• Traditional shisha (water pipe) smoking
• BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, plus unlimited non-alcoholic refreshments
• Belly dancing show accompanied by Arabic music
Your desert experience finishes with a drop-off back at your hotel at approximately 10pm.