The opening of the Museum was built in 1973 on the initiative of Remo Brindisi (1918-1996), inside the home. Designed by the milanese architect Nanda Vigo, the House was designed in function of a unit and of the artistic work, but also open to the public, Museum imagined and in fact made from Brindisi. After the death of the artist, and the entire Museum patrimony preserved in it were acquired by the municipality of Comacchio, testamentary will of the same toast. The building is characterized by a large "cylinder" that connects the Central plans with living spaces, those of the study and the exhibition grounds. The collection, which also included works of the same toast, comprises about two thousand copies and documents all major currents of the twentieth century paintings internationally. They range from Segantini and Medardo Rosso to Modigliani, Boccioni, De Chirico, Severini, Casorati, Sironi, de Pisis, up to Fontana, Burri, Capogrossi, Licini, Vedova, Rotella and Manzoni. Among the foreign artists include Picasso, Braque, Miro, Chagall, Matisse, Klee, Ernst, Matta. In a special Pavilion devoted to the sculpture, opened in 1987, Brindisi has included over one hundred works among which plastics are reported specimens of Giacometti, Moore, Melotti, Ceroli. The Center is part of an interprovincial network, called Contemporary Production Centres in Emilia-Romagna (CPC), which besides Villa Bighi active, Remo Brindisi di Comacchio and water towers of Budrio and linked from the website. In addition to extensive contemporary art heritage, the House was also guarded a small core of archaeological, a heterogenous collection, mostly consisting of ceramic vases, bronzes and ex-votos of unknown origin, reflecting the interest that Brindisi had collector for archaeology. Reopened in 2004, the Museum House of Remo Brindisi (1918-1996) became the Alternative Museum of Arts for artist's willingness, in 1973, within specific spaces of its own members. The building, built in the early 1970s by Nanda Vigo, is divided into separate parts, the House, the atelier and Museum, they find the point of intersection in the Central cylinder location from a spiral staircase that connects the various floors and numerous exhibition halls; the Museum project originated with the aim of giving visibility artist accomplished interdisciplinary relations that bind architecture, painting, sculpture, graphics and design of the 20th century, was pursued by the author until 1996, the year of his death and donation of his estate and artistic heritage to the municipal administration of Comacchio. After a long restoration, the Casa Museo Remo Brindisi was partially reopened to public fruition: in addition to include a substantial amount of works by the artist whose work has been aimed at synthesis of metropolitan issues, civil and historical and social conflict made with its original stylistic typically expressionist, Cubist post ancestry of veined and transcribed with drama and deformed lyricism , the museum boasts a very extensive collection of works by other national and international artists, a rich photographic archive, the archive of the artist and his library; as well as a garden where many sculptures are placed outdoors. The collection includes more than a thousand works that testify the numerous poetical currents of the twentieth century, with specimens of Enrico Prampolini, Gianni Dova, Pablo Picasso, Carlo Carrà, Aldo Bergolli, Achille Perilli, Massimo Campigli, Concetto Pozzati, Giò Pomodoro, Felice Casorati, Max Ernst, Filippo de Pisis, Mario Sironi, Pius Semenghini, Piero Dorazio, Lucio Fontana, Enrico Baj, Franco Angeli, Philippe Artias, Mario Schifano, Rebecca Kline , Manlio Carli, Bruno Cassinari, Getulio Aviani, Francis Bacon, Fausto Pirandello, Pablo Picasso, Salvatore D'addario, Umberto Lilloni, Giacomo Balla, Luigi Bartolini, First Ball, Giuliana De Angeli, George Casey, Luca Crippa, Agenore Fabbri, Gastone Biggi, Arman, Valerio Adami, Mario Ceroli, Alberto Savinio, Gerardo Dottori, Riccardo Licata, Giannetto Fieschi, Alberto Burri, Tano Festa, Roberto Crippa, Osvaldo Licini, Renato Birolli, Fortunato Depero, Aldo Borgonzoni, Corrado Cagli Jordan, Pavan, Gianfranco Ferroni, Cesare Peverelli, Yves Klein, Gastone Breddo, Giovanni Korompay, Mauro Reggiani, Agostino Bonalumi, Jackson Pollock, Pietro Consagra, Alexander Calder, Giorgio de Chirico, Fabrizio Plessi, Roberto Crippa, Giuseppe Capogrossi, Floriano Bodini, Loris Ferrari, Jim Dine, Fernando De Filippi, Primo Conti, Jean Arp, Antonio Corpora, Raphael Perez, Lucio Del Pezzo, Claudio Pagan, Marc Chagall, Christo, Tancredi, Parmeggiani Giuseppe Maria Ajmone, César , Alik Cavaliere, Gianni Colombo, Ibrahim Kodra, Salvator Dali, Salvatore Fiume, Surya Chapman, Bruno Bumps, Arnaldo Pomodoro, Max Ernst, Bee, Andrea Cascella, Miguel Berrocal, Oskar Kokoschka, Bruno, Giordano Machine Pavan, Novello Finotti, Pericle Fazzini, Gianni Colombo, Marcel Duchamp, Sergio Pacini, Alexander Archipenko, Nado Canuti and Giovanni Campus, Agenore Fabbri, Bruno Machine, Nino Cassani, Antonio Paradiso, Camillo De Carolis and Miguel Berrocal. The exhibition activities of the Museum is, for now, developed the following program: "Remo Brindisi (1918-1996). Art and life in the House Museum of Lido di Spina "," twentieth century/1. Italian art in the House Museum Remo Brindisi of Lido di Spina "," twentieth century/2. Italian art from the 1960s to the Museum "and" twentieth century/3. International presences in the House Museum Remo Brindisi ". In addition to mind "Milan. Milanese art presences in the collection of Remo Brindisi postwar Triennale ' 73 "(2010).