The Foro Italico is a lawn along the seafront of Palermo, Sicily, Italy.
In 1582 Vice-King Marco Antonio Colonna created a walking path in this part of the coast, that became a favorite destination for the leisure of the upper classes of the city in the 17th and 18th centuries.
It is entirely pedestrian, is approximately 40,000 m2 in size, with Mediterranean flora of various kinds, benches, trees, ceramic sculptures, a bike path, night lighting and a wide scenic walk along the coast. It was redeveloped in 2003, when, the lawn, the pedestrian paths, the public lighting and an irrigation system were improved. The project was carried out by the technicians of the municipality of Palermo.