The Parish Church of Urtijëi located in the town of Urtijëi in Val Gardena in South Tyrol, Italy is dedicated to the Epiphany and to Saint Ulrich.
It was built in the years 1792–1796 in the Neoclassical style with some Baroque elements by the tyrolean master Joseph Abenthung and the interior domes painted by the Tyrolean brothers Franz Xaver and Josef Kirchebner. The structure of the church has the form of Latin cross with a central nave and two lateral chapels dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to Our Lady of the Rosary.
The church contains a great number of sculptures, mostly in wood, carved by artists from Val Gardena, including Vigil Dorigo, Luis Kostner, Josef Moroder-Lusenberg, Anton Pitscheider and Franz Ruggaldier. In the corners of the presbytery there are four plaster statues, created by Johann Dominik Mahlknecht (German Wikipedia) for this church but never cast in bronze, representing the four Evangelists.
The stained glass windows are a matching set, each one containing a roundel with the head of one of the Twelve Apostles.
Artists represented in the church include (all links leading to German Wikipedia):
Franz Xaver Kirchebner
Johann Dominik Mahlknecht
Johann Baptist Moroder-Lusenberg