In the same square of the Italian Parliament and building, here is located one of the prolonging restaurants of Turin: Farmacia del Cambio. According to legend, Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour was a regular of Del Cambio, because from here he could control the situation and the flow of people near the Palace. Given the proximity, he could return to the office and be ready for any eventuality if needed. Opened in 1757, it still retains the table where Conte Cavour habitually resided. Today, however, do not be fooled by the ancient "pharmacy" sign, which remained as a vintage sign but an integral part of the restaurant.
Torino Graphic Days