In the pavilion that then united the Royal Palace and the Madama Palace, Musy jewelery was founded, one of the oldest in Italy founded in 1707. Within a few years, the activity took off and the family became the official jewelry distributor of Real Casa. The shop remains in the hands of the Musy family until 2011. Next, the new owners buy the brand and reopen the store that same year, restoring the furnishings but leaving the historic aura intact.
Torino Graphic Days