Rocchette is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Castiglione della Pescaia, province of Grosseto.
Rocchette is about 25 km from Grosseto and 6 km from Castiglione della Pescaia, and it is situated at the foot of Poggio Peroni, one of the peaks of the promontory of Punta Ala, in the pine forest of Roccamare along the Tyrrhenian coast. Rocchette is known for its beaches and it is populated especially in summer, by tourists, mainly from Northern Europe. The village is situated west to the Provincial Road which links Castiglione della Pescaia to Follonica.
Rocchette was formerly known as Campo Albo, a small village born in the Middle Ages, with a castle and a notable pieve, that no longer exists.
Fort of Rocchette (12th century), it was built as a watchtower in the Middle Ages and later known as Rocca di Campo Albo. It was restructured by the Medicis in the 16th century.
Chapel of Madonna del Carmine (18th century), it's the chapel of the castle of Rocchette. It was built to replace the lost pieve di Rocca (12th century).
Tower of Cala Galera (13th century), it was built as a watchtower by the Republic of Pisa and then restructured by the Medicis in 1568.