The Museo del Santuario di San Nicola da Tolentino was reopened July 5, 2005 with a new production. It consists of several sections: the artistic, ceramics, that of ex-voto and cribs.
The magnificent works of art section contains among others the famous wooden group depicting the Nativity attributed to the Master of the Magi of Fabriano and the monumental altarpiece by Giorgio Marchisiano, already in the altar of the basilica, built between 1518 and 1526: the work, owned by the National Gallery of ancient art in Rome, was courtesy of storage and can be admired restoration fresh along with other parts of which consisted of — the bezel and the cymatium. In the historical-artistic path there are significant works as The mystical marriage of Saint Catherine of Alexandria with St. Nicholas of Tolentino and Saint Anthony of Padua by Simone de Magistris, caravaggesche works and the apparition of the Madonna of Loreto to San Nicola da Tolentino attributed to Antonio Francesco Peruzzini. The figure is also a pleasant surprise: a new painting depicting San Nicola da Tolentino acknowledged and attributed to Maria Gandhi to Simone de Magistris Lopez. The rooms also feature a dense collection of votive offerings in silver, among which include Saint Nicholas of Tolentino by Joseph III of Spain, 18th century Roman silversmith, and St. Nicholas appears to Marc'Antonio Colonna by unknown 17th-century silversmith bearing an inscription with the name of miracle "Dux Palleani et Tallecotii Column".
The corpus of pottery is instead the result of a donation to the town of Tolentino, in 1933, from Cardinal Tacci: some are artifacts of Castel Durante, others are exemplary of the majolica of Faenza, Savona, pottery jars and Pharmacopoeia Abruzzo art products of the 17th and 18th centuries. Not to be forgotten and rare precious objects intended for decoration of altars and the liturgical celebration: among these include shrines, ciboria, panels, such as the busts of goldsmith silversmith Stephen Hare bearing the portrait of a San Nicola Callow, built in the 18th century.