The Museum, established in the year 1996, annexed to the Church of the Holy heart of Jesus, an unpublished and interesting historical material-artistic-related archival life of the archconfraternity of the most Holy heart of Jesus, also known as the "S" for the special dress worn by brethren. The Brotherhood was established in Tolentino on June 14, 1805 from San Vincenzo Maria Strambi, then Bishop of Macerata and Tolentino. The Museum's collections are increased and expanded thanks to the patient work of Prof. Giampiero Gately which studies, catalogs, select the works. Among the archival materials are stored manuscripts and texts related to the history of the Confraternity from 1805 to date. Of particular interest are the furnishings and vestments.