This is the only religious building remained in Pesaro which represents a perfect synthesis between architecture and scenography. Is built from 1577, by the name of God, one of the richest among the lay confraternities pesaresi that was at funerals for the poor and executed; It justifies the widespread presence of death symbols in the decoration of the Church. The Interior maintains the magnificent original trim, while the exterior was restored in 1912. From the collaboration between the three perfectly successful artists takes shape the ' story ' sacred in decoration of the Church: in the ceiling the route to salvation from hell the Resurrection through the triumph of the name of God, the walls of the old and New Testament marked yet by the power of the name of God. Even the 17th century sagrestìa is totally intact.