The Diocesan Museum is headquartered at the Episcopal Complex of the Cathedral and archeological path through Roman remains and medieval, high exhibition halls of the ancient liturgical furnishings and silver fabric and other significant works, temporary exhibition halls for contemporary art.
Next to the Museum there is the Cathedral with permanent exhibition of his works of art exhibited in the worship of the faithful.
Particularly important Renaissance tables by Gandolfino da Roreto, the most important figure of the Asti area in the late 15th century and early 16th century, initially influenced by painting ligure-nicoise, turned to Lombard culture.
Complete the Museum a great multifunctional room located in the remaining nave of the old cathedral of St. John.
It returns the old choir of de of 1477 Surso Baldino
Info detail visits:
Mon-Fri for groups tours upon reservation