The history of Pang begins around 1506 when Nathan gave Basil jurist monks of Monte Olivete the land to build a church and a convent, probably for his devotion to our lady who suffers, "longs", before the Christ on the cross. In 1569 the Senate of Palermo, bought for military purposes the Church and convent. In 1624 the epidemic of plague and the consequent need to integrate hospital spaces in Palermo imposed the transformation of a part of the monument in "Lazaretto" to accommodate the sick. Later the building was used as a grain warehouse and grain, and after the poor hotel and "deposit of begging". In 1855 he was partially transformed the original appearance to the location of the hospital and after the unification of Italy the premises were converted into freight depot. From 1931 onwards you receive several structural damage as a result of earthquakes and floods that damaged beyond repair and in 1988 we started the renovation now Pang is one of the most beautiful places of international prominence, full of magic that hosts numerous cultural events; theatrical performances, musical and/or exhibitions.