The Ca ' Bardassa, from the name of one of the last owners, is a typical "unitary" country house built in stages between most 18TH and 19th century, now a Museum of Ethnography, well-preserved evidence of the mountain environment. On the exterior, top, the fresco of the Madonna, commissioned by Lorenzo Maria Levi in 1834. The basement was destined to stall for pets and cattle. The House is accessed on the left side: in the hallway ", right" andit is the stua covered with wood panels, coffered ceiling with ceiling rose and with the "pigna", heating element, left, the kitchen from the foc, chja in stone and mortar, and typical local "frigola" and then the "casera", local milk processing. A wooden staircase leads to the spectacular balcony of barn "tecc from fen" and on the upper floor: two rooms at the back and on the front, the "stua" zora in simple wooden beams.