The complex of the Annunziata di Portoria? erected by minors in 1488 Looking on a building started in 1422 and adjacent to the Hospital of Pammatone; of the original gothic structure remain only part of the frescos of the cloister, attributed to Lorenzo Fasolo Pavia while 1521? the double façade portal by p. a. feather, completed in ' 700 from a Baroque pediment and a relief Capuli in stucco with the Annunciation by Schiaffino.
In 1538 the monastery? demolished for new jobs and walls? rearranged in 1556 at the request of Patrons of the hospital; for all the ' important Genoese families 500 call the best artists to decorarne, Baptist chapels Grimaldi commissioned the frescoes of the vault of the presbytery and apse with g. b. Castle and Luca Cambiaso, already? commissioned to decorate the chapel of the three kings while the frescoes and the paintings of other chapels are entrusted to local artists as the brothers Semino and Calvi.
The tomb of Catherine Fieschi Adorno, a nobleman who is? dedicated to care for the sick of Pammatone,? in 1593 in the Tribune above the main entrance and in 1737 becomes a real mausoleum, designed by Schiaffino, who returns to occupy the right aisle of the Church from 2? World War.
Since 1977 the convent? Museo dei Beni Culturali cappuccinos and the chapel Chapel, enlarged and linked in 1772 by a large staircase to the piazzetta, from 2004? used as a multipurpose room for exhibitions, conferences and concerts.