The artisanal confectionery of the Mucci family located in the historic centre of Bari at Via Giammarota 12, contains without a doubt a century of prestigious work marked by awards and honours. A business that began in 1894 by Nicola Mucci. Where in fact, after a five year apprenticeship at the chocolate store Caflish in Naples, he decided to open a store in Andria, near the Cathedral, with sweets, chocolates, candies and liquors. The confectionery art was perfected with the creation of the "Imperial Almond" for the wedding of Umberto of Savoia to Maria Jose and the creation of the famous "Tenerelli" a soft candy covered in a double layer of chocolate. Today the old shop is found inside a museum consisting of four rooms which displays to the public the documents, tools, equipment and molds used for confectionery production of over a century of high level business.