The Church of Santa Maria della Steccata is from 1718 the official seat of the Knights of the Constantinian order of Saint George. This glorious order traces its ancient origins by Emperor Constantine militia created to defend the banner with the insignia of the cross after the victory over Maxentius at the Milvian Bridge (312). The imposing building, the custodian of the work of Parmigianino "the Wise and foolish virgins", leads to other hosting environments the Constantinian Museum. The tour allows you to see the Cemetery of Bourbon & Farnese Dukes made at the behest of Marie Louise in 1823; the sacristy, a masterpiece of 17th-century Nobleman cabinetry in which are preserved precious silver and vestments embroidered, exceptionally rich picture gallery of paintings dating from the 16th-18th centuries. and a room devoted to objects and mementos belonged to Bourbon & Farnese families with different rarities: from sketches to the uniforms of the Constantinian Knights, to Louis XVI shirt worn to the scaffold and stemmari, watercolors, decorations and historical memories.