Built in 1905, Mayor Balazs which gave her the name, Villa Bonanno is a magnificent public garden open, located in Piazza della Vittoria, behind the Palazzo dei Normanni. In the garden-planted Palm Grove-are visible statues and busts of famous people of Palermo. Always in the garden, were found remains of Roman patrician houses, with mosaics: noteworthy are the mosaics of the seasons and of Orpheus, now preserved at the National Archaeological Museum. Close to the villa there is the fountain with monument to Philip V, nineteenth-century work by Nunzio Morello. It seems that the fountain was designed in 1661 by Charles in April, with the participation of the Serpotta.