A very important collection of Gothic and Renaissance minor art (ivories, jewellery, pottery, weapons, medals, bronzes), but it is above all the great Renaissance sculpture Museum. The ground floor is the Hall of the five hundred with four statues by Michelangelo and works by Sansovino, Giambologna and Cellini. The lounge on the first floor is dedicated to the early Renaissance works by Donatello, Brunelleschi, Ghiberti, Luca della Robbia. On the second floor are the sculptures of the late 15th century by Verrocchio, Rossellino, Pollaiolo. In a chapel fresco cycle giotteschi (1337) with a portrait of Dante.