Palazzo Asinari di San Marzano or palazzo Turati is a Turin Palace built between 1684 and 1686 on design of Michelangelo Garove, on behalf of the Marquis Asinari di San Marzano.
It is a Baroque building with three floors above ground, marked by horizontal string courses frames. In the main floor above the Windows are triangular pediments. A balcony with elaborate wrought-iron railing overlooks the entrance door on via Maria Vittoria, flanked by semi-columns and vertical pilasters. A strong suggestion the entrance that gives access to the courtyard and a subsequent service courtyard. The Hall is enriched by spiral columns on which rests a sailing time. The first floor is reached by a wide staircase with two ramps with pink marble balustrades. In the middle of the eighteenth century the architect Benedetto Alfieri restructured the entire inside. In 1885 the architect Camillo Boggio added, replacing the garden, the neo-Baroque.
Built to the Asinari family, the Palace was sold later to Ceriana and in 1946 to cavaliere del lavoro Silvio Turati, who made it the seat of the society Carpano; his heirs are still owners of the Palace.