Also known as Port Royal, was the first gate of the walls and also the largest, still exists, and is located at the beginning of via Arpi. It, at the time of Frederick II of Swabia marked the entry into the city, then began to mark the entrance to the Village of Saddlers "that stretched to the present railway station. It, in a radial pattern, was the sixth town of Foggia. Now it is Arpana Door flanked by two other arches, built in 1947.
The "Tre Archi", as it is called the Porta Arpana, ideally divided on via Arpi the Conservatory dedicated to Umberto Giordano and the Civic Museum, rich in finds also linked to Neolithic past of the city.