The Cathedral of San Lorenzo was built between 1490 and 1345. The exterior was never completed. Inside, the Hall church type, is preserved the sacred ring, the wedding ring relic of the Virgin Mary. The most important work in the Cathedral is the descent from the cross by Federico Barocci of 1569.
On the side that overlooks Piazza IV Novembre is the stone of Justice, which reports a membership of 1264 through which the municipality announced that all debt was cancelled.